Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Send Me Your Questions!

Quick announcement: I'm going to write my NEXT e-book soon. It's been stewing around inside me for quite a while and I think it's time to sit down and start on it NOW. So I'm going to need your help in two areas (for now):

1) Help me think of a suitable book name about recruiting, understanding and leading worship musicians and singers. Names are really a big challenge for me, so far all I've come up with is "Herding Cats - How to Recruit and Lead Church Musicians and Singers". What do you think?


2) Give me all the questions you have about recruiting and leading musicians and singers. Questions like: Should you pay your church musicians? I want to make this e-book as useful as possible to as many people as possible, even to non-musicians who may have to lead worship teams.


Please don't feel shy to either email your questions or leave them on my blog here. Thanks!


P.S. So email me with your suggestions for the book title and your questions about musicians and singers! And ask your worship team people to send in their questions too! :)

No comments: