Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hosanna (Paul Baloche) Worship Leader Tutorial

Hosanna (CCLI Song No. 4662491) by Paul Baloche and Brenton Brown is a great fast song to use for a worship set. This video shows how I'd do this song in small group or even for congregational worship. Pay attention to how I structure this song, it's different from how Paul Baloche does it in his album.



One thing I've grown to appreciate is how Youtube allows me to add notes and comments to my playing and singing as it goes along. You get a behind-the-scenes look at my thought processes and reasoning, and see how I actually apply the principles and concepts I teach in my e-book, Invisible Worship Musician.

So enjoy the video! Please leave your comments, either in the comments section of this page or on the original video page at Youtube. And feel free to share it with your worship team people or other worship leaders you know! :)

No comments: