Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ways to contact JJ

I am working out a communications system for my training. It's gonna involve my blog, the announcements page on my website (www.invisibleworshipmusician.com/announcements.htm) and the forums I am involved in. This will allow us to communicate more easily, instead of being totally dependent on email.

In other words, if you see a lot of announcements on my blog or site but you're not getting it on your email, you'll need to contact me to sign you up for my email mailing list. There may have been some error in the email address you gave the first time.

In case you need to contact me before that system is fully set up, I am a member of the forum at www.worshiptherock.com. You can join it free-of-charge and join in the discussions there, and you can also contact me through that forum if you can't get me through email. (And say that I invited you, it makes me look good). :)

Ok, that's all for now. Be blessed, everyone!

No comments: