Pages

Friday, May 02, 2008

The Book is released!

Hi, everyone!

Great news! My book, the Invisible Worship Musician, is now officially released!

Drawn from more than 14 years of serving in worship ministry and studying the Bible on worship, this 160+ page e-book is now available at www.invisibleworshipmusician.com/launch.htm

Check out what’s in the book by going to that page. And if you are involved with the worship ministry (or desire to get involved), move quickly. I am offering the Invisible Worship Musician at more than 50% off only from now until the 4th of May.

The webpage is kinda rough, I know. For all of you who use Internet Explorer, the page may not look that good. Rest assured, I’ve tested the links and they are working. You may also email me your comments or questions at jvworship@gmail.com, ok?

Be blessed, everyone!


No comments: