Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sharing Some Music

Hi, everyone!

This is rather different. Instead of worship-related material, I'd like to share some music I did recently.

The first is my own variations on a chorus. The original came from a Chinese song written by the Singaporean singer/songwriter Stephanie Sun. The original is like this:


My chorus and variations goes like this:


I also did a cover version of Girl From Ipanema, a famous bossanova standard. It was interesting, I didn't try out all the auto-accompaniment before I did the recording, so some of it caught me by surprise.



Anyway, these were done just for the fun of it. No teaching points included, so if that's what you were looking for, sorry to disappoint you! If you enjoyed the videos of my playing, please click over to those video pages (click on those videos) and leave a comment on them. Thanks!

No comments: