Pages

Friday, July 03, 2009

Me? Going California?

Hi, everyone!
Really need your prayers! I'm heading to California (Yosemite area) in the second week of August to speak at a Worship Ministry conference. It's my first ministry trip out of Singapore, so you can guess I'm really excited about it. Do uphold me in prayer, especially over:

1. Me - pray that God will prepare me and speak to me about the work he wants me to do in this trip. I desire to be used by God to impact lives for this conference.

2. The Organizer - Pastor Allyn Bell will be handling all the logistics, promotion and all that kind of stuff. Pray that he will receive wisdom and strength from God as he labors to birth forth this event.

3. The participants - Pray that God will bring the right people to this event so that they will be blessed by it.

If you are going to be in the Yosemite area during the second week of August, do let me know! I'd love the opportunity to meet up with you. And if you'd like to be there for the conference, contact me and I'll link you up with Pastor Allyn, so he can send you the info and details you'll need.
Be blessed!

No comments: