Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Great Worship Ministry Article!

Very seldom do I come across a worship ministry article that impresses me to the very core of my being. To be frank, a lot of what's on the Internet is a rehash of the same old tired material from Praise and Worship Inc. and isn't very useful. But just yesterday I stumbled across an article by Colin Owen and moved quickly to get permission to reproduce it on my website.


People may think I don't use the works of others because I am young, brash and opinionated and think that I know best. And I won't deny the possibility. But if that's the case, what kind of article will wow me to the max, such that I HAVE to share it with you? Won't it be a really good one? Read it and judge for yourself. You can check it out here at http://www.invisibleworshipmusician.com/article11.htm


Be blessed!

No comments: