Pages

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quick Announcement

Just a quick announcement. I'll be taking a break, possibly an extended one, from playing for the Living Faith Church monday evening services. It's because I need to focus a bit more at home during this season, some family stuff.

So the last monday I'll be playing there will be next Monday, 12th Feb. If you want to come down to check me out, next monday will be your last chance to do so at Living Faith for a quite while.

And to uphold me in prayer. I'm going to be part of a worship seminar/conference near the end of this month. Remember my post about worship seminars and conferences? This is what happens when you serve a God with a sense of humor...

Pray for me that I'll be able to live up to my own standards and ideals and bring others there within the short space of time I'm given. *gulp*

Ok, that's all for now. Be blessed, everyone!

No comments: